Tuition for lessons at Terpsichore…a moving experience is an annual fee, which is paid in 8 monthly installments (September – April).
Monthly tuition is due before the 10th of each month to avoid a $15.00 late fee. Tuition is based on the season regardless of how many weeks are in a given month. A portion of monthly tuition includes ALL costume and production fees for the year.
*A non-refundable registration fee of $60.00 is required for all students.
Class Age, Level, Hours, Tuition (Per Month)
Monthly Tuition 2017 – 2018
All tuition fees include Production & Costume fees for the year.
1 (45 Min. Ballet/Creative Movement) $96/monthly
2 (1 hour Ballet & Tap) $101/monthly
3 (1 hour Ballet & Tap) $107/monthly
4 (1 hour Ballet & Tap) $129/monthly
5 (1 hour Ballet & Tap) $140/monthly
6 (1 hour Ballet/Tap/Jazz) $152/monthly
Petite Co. (2 hour Ballet & Tap) $163/monthly
Prep Co. (2 hour Ballet & Tap) $209/monthly
Junior Co. (2x week combo B/T/J) $209/monthly
Senior Co. (2x week combo B/T/J) $253/monthly
Apprentice (2x week combo B/T/J) $300/monthly
Ensemble (2x wk Ballet, Contemporary, Pilates) $306/monthly .
“Add On Classes”
- Contemporary (Petite, Prep, Junior, Senior, Apprentice & Ensemble)
- Hip-Hop (Petite, Prep, Junior, Senior, Apprentice & Ensemble)
- Pilates (Optional for Petite, Prep, Junior, Senior / Required for Apprentice & Ensemble)
- Acrobatics (Available at all levels)
- Upper Level Tap (Ensemble)
- Upper Level Jazz (Ensemble)
- PRIVATES: $50/hour
- PIVATES: $40/45 MINUTES
- SEMI-PRIVATES: $30/hour per two students
- TDC Performance Group: $850
All add on classes are an additional $56 per month added to your monthly tuition.
Family Tuition: First child at regular tuition rate, additional children receive a 10% discount. Does not apply to add on classes.
- Missed Classes: Any missed class may be made up in a similar level within one month of the missed class; no refunds or reductions will be made for classes missed.
- Cancellations: Withdrawal from any/all classes must have written notification to the office no later than the 15th of the month. If written notice is not received by the 15th, you will be billed for the next month’s tuition payment.
- Students enrolling after October 1st will be charged accrued production fees.